CLL – Centres de Langues
Become a trainer at CLL (www.cll.be)
CLL offers the opportunity for trainers with a wide variety of profiles to continue to specialize or to opt for variety by constantly teaching different kinds of language-learning publics.
A rewarding and stimulating working environment
CLL allows you to, above all, teach classes to everyone in various places, but it also offers you:
- the opportunity to develop your skills in the context of stimulating pedagogical projects;
- the possibility to benefit from its training and coaching policy whilst benefitting from a flexible pedagogical approach and many different possibilities in terms of working hours. Without forgetting that CLL is a welcoming team with its members coming from really different backgrounds.
We are seeking freelance collaborators who:
- Teach their mother tongue
- Are educated to degree level
- Have experience in teaching their mother tongue
- Are dynamic, creative and open to others
- Are motivated to advance in their profession
- You are a Dutch, French, English, German native
- You have some experience teaching your mother tongue to adults and/or kids and teenagers or in a business environment
- You are educated to degree level
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and are available to work during the day, in the evenings or on Saturday mornings
- You are a good, reliable, enthusiastic and communicative teacher
- You are motivated to advance in your career and are open to the use of new technologies in class
Send your resume and motivation letter.