Looking for a terminologist
If you like terminology work in cooperation with an international translation agency this is the right job for you!
As an independent Language Service Provider, we have been highly successful in the market for more than 35 years.
Our strong internal team consisting of project managers, translators, proofreaders and IT specialists supports our customers worldwide and successfully carries out even the most challenging projects.
Moreover, we work closely with a large network of external translators and proofreaders who have been assessed and trained by tsd. Thus we are able to offer our customers high-quality translations in a wide range of language combinations, subject fields and written styles/ document types.
- Preparing and harmonising a consistent translation terminology
- Preparing specialist glossaries
- Standardising existing terminologies
- Managing and providing multilingual terminologies
- Analysing the meanings
- Documenting the terms in the terminology database
- University degree in language or translation studies, English studies, linguistics or technical editing (emphasis on terminology) or training as a terminologist, linguist or translator (further training as a terminologist)
- Good skills in terminology science or technical communication
- Practical experience in terminology work preferable
- Good IT skills and mastery of common terminology tools (Across, SDL Trados Studio)
- Excellent command of your native language English
- Knowledge of German and other languages beneficial
- Meticulous working, analytical thinking
- Enjoys interdisciplinary project work and is interested in collaborating with an international translation service provider
Are you interested in editing terminology together with tsd and a motivated team?
Then send your current CV, specifying the reference code HTE2016, to Ms Simon.