Argos Multilingual is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER
Argos Multilingual is one of the world’s leading language service providers with offices in the US and Europe. Our team is expanding and we are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the translation/localization industry to join our team. The position is only available in our Krakow office in Poland.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who can be part of a global team and has a proven track record in Project Management in the localization industry.
We are looking for a person who will not require extensive training in localization project management and who could quickly grasp the new role after an introduction to our procedures and workflows.
- Experience in the translation/localization industry as a Project Manager
- Experience servicing clients directly with a successful track record
- Able to independently lead large projects, including project scheduling and managing teams at the project level
- Ability to budget projects and measure profitability
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and exceed the customers’ expectations
- Ability to communicate clearly and objectively in a way that builds strong professional relationships
- Excellent computer literacy skills; knowledge about CAT tools
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (including Multisport and private healthcare)
- Job contract in a global company
- Career growth in an international company
- Friendly work environment with regular office events and parties
- City center location with 3min stroll to the closest tram stop
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with "Project Manager” in the subject.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of this and future recruitment processes at ARGOS Translations Sp. z o.o., ul. Mogilska 100, 31-546 Kraków, Poland (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no. 133 position 883).”