Client Services Associate (CSA)
TransPerfect Family of Companies
For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
Position: Client Services Associate (CSA)
- Maintain and grow client relationships. The CSA owns the relationship with the client and coordinates all internal efforts and stakeholders to deliver excellence, being ultimately responsible for meeting the client’s business goals and expectations.
- The CSA initiates and monitors all project related work with the project team, anticipating pitfalls or potential roadblocks to successful completion, and is responsible for the ultimate completion and delivery of the project.
- Produce cost estimates for web and software localization as well as traditional translation projects. The CSA assesses the competitive landscape, develops project proposal and negotiates budget and schedule with the client.
- Upsell additional services to existing clients growing existing relationship, and support the new business efforts by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls, preparing RFPs and cost estimates and entertaining clients.
- Take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
- Create a solid relationship with all internal stake holders and clients, providing consulting, expertise and a deep understanding of each stakeholder and their needs and requirements. Become their first go to person.
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 3-year college or university.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English, French and/or Italian (ideally all 3 languages but we will consider English plus French or English plus Italian)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of confidence – this is a 100% client facing and teams coordination role
- Strategic and solutions oriented mindset -- as opposed to a project management transactional approach to the role
- Key to the role: proven ability to multitask keeping a proactive, energetic and positive attitude, ownership and autonomy, accountability, precision and attention to detail
- Hunger to learn
- Ability to work in Excel – to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportional percentages. Ability to apply these concepts to develop practical solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), MS Project and social media platforms
- Candidates for Senior positions must have experience in the localization industry, with web technologies, desktop publishing software, database and network environments, translation memory tools, etc.
- Willingness to travel to offsite client or sales meetings